[NTLK] Ink driver for Mac OS X? (slightly OT)

From: david <davidbo_at_kth.se>
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 10:14:58 EDT

I would like to use my MP2100 as an input tablet for Ink in Mac OS X
- basically, it should be a glorified tablet. I have tried Ink with a
regular Wacom-tablet but it is quite difficult to write when you
don't see what you write. The Newton would be perfect for this
purpose.

Anyone know if this is/would be possible? Any drivers out there?

Btw, does Ink use the same dictionary format as Newtons do? Is it
possible to install other languages for Ink by using existing
dictionaries for the Newton?