Re: [NTLK] OT - Looking for Mac to PC Monitor Adapter.

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 23:35:28 EDT

Hi Warren,

I just checked - I've got a Female 15 Pin (3 rows of 5) PC End to a
Male 15 Pin (2 rows 8 over 7) Mac End. I've got a different ne
somewhere else. But since I don't know it's where abouts I suggest you
pickup one from one of the other generous list members who have
already offered if mine is the wrong one. If mine will work then just
confirm and shoot me your snail mail address and I'll place it in the
mail tomorrow.

God bless,

Sonny

On 6/25/06, Yeoleman74@aol.com <Yeoleman74@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi Sonny:
> If you have what i need I'll trade you a 2100 door. The adapter I need is 15
> male pin Svga at one end and Female Mac 15 pin at the other.
> Cheers
> Warren - aka- Yeoleman
>

> --

God bless,