Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Museum DVDs - Torrent available

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 08:21:41 EDT

Adriano,

When clicking on the http://tinyurl.com/qlgjv link, I received "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /minimall on this server." and also "Torrent Uploaded The .torrent will not be visable on the front page until you start seeding it."

No torrent download...hmmmm....

Regards,

Gary

-------- Original-Nachricht --------