[NTLK] NCU problem

From: <M.Erickson_at_brighton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 04:43:28 EDT

Hi there,
I usually back up my 2100 on my G3 laptop which still runs OS9. I've got a new computer - a G5 running Tiger - and I've been trying to install NCU on it. I finally managed, by installing from the disks on my laptop and running the G5 as a target disk. NCU installed successfully - or so I thought.
When I double click on the NCU icon it calls up 'Classic' which runs, but then it says

'NCU can not run because no communications toolbox tools are installed'.

Any suggestions? I did install from the disk images from UNNA and it seemed to be a complete install. I've no idea where or what the toolbox tools might be!

All / any suggestions gratefully received.

Mark

--
Dr Mark Erickson
School of Applied Social Science