Re: [NTLK] New eMate owner- Hinge repair, and more...

From: <adamson_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 11:04:21 EST

Keith,

Matt is a great guy and he did my emate hinge repair. Works great. He turned it around it like a day or two. He is a very valuable asset to this community.

Paul Curtis is in Grand Rapids and he does the loaner card program.

I am in Bloomfield Hills.

There is a strong Newton community here and Matt and Paul are great supporter. Welcome back!

Bob Adamson