Re: [NTLK] Bootstrapped! D'oh!

From: Keyth Owen <keyth.owen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 19:28:35 EST

Is it 1.2A ? Then the supply they gave me is really not right anyway!

Either way, I am not pleased with what they gave me. Even if some of
the sources online say you can charge the eMate with 700mA, I just
don't trust an adapter that wasn't made for the job. I certainly don't
like having a cobbled-together thing like this.

But as I said. All is well (except I'm out $20) because I've got a real
Newton adapter coming.