Re: [NTLK] Ten years later, oregano is in the air

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 02:48:58 EST

Wow! So reminescent of the ancient "Who is Newton" ads! Of course, the date
is a bit vague.... Is it 3 of September, of March 9? I suppose that, since
it's Microsoft, and they can't get their dates right in any case, it must be
March 9... ;-) I can't wait, the anticipation is killing me.... .... yeah,
right...
On 3/2/06, Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt@t-online.de> wrote:

> Smell that certain smell. Newton, er, Origami is everywhere:
>
> http://www.origamiproject.com/2/
>
> Like you can take that Newton, er, Origami *everywhere*!
> Isn't that amazing?
>
> Best,
>
> Marcus
>

> http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html