Re: [NTLK] Newtsync Failure on Names/Address Book

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 21:21:38 EST

On 3/3/06, dano <dano@well.com> wrote:
> At 2:41 PM -0600 3/2/06, Thomas Tempelmann wrote:
> >Are there other, perhaps more complicated, ways of synching the addr
> >book to some computer from which I can eventually import them into the
> >Mac's Address Book?

Didn't somebody figure out a round-about way to go in through the palm
Desktop and merge the data with iCal and Address Book? I'm not turning
anything up in the archives, so maybe someone else will let me know if
I'm finally off my rocker (likely).

> Was Now Up To Date and Now Contact capable of syncing with the Newton?

It was, but it was a separate app: Now Sync. It's on UNNA, I think, so
if you have an old version of Now Up to Date and Contact you might be
in business.

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma