[NTLK] RARE PROTOTYPE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY TRAY

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 22:11:08 EST

[NTLK] RARE PROTOTYPE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY TRAY
Hey sorry about all the shouting here, but I thought I'd just like to
announce I was able to make one (a proof of concept) following in Adriano's
long line of products for the Newton... but unlike his I don't think I'm
going to be able to produce these to sell.

m not intending to make these to sell - Just wanted to say that I can do it
and do a show and tell...

Check out the Public Photos of this Prototype here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594074185913/

Hope you enjoy the set...
I'm right now fine tuning it a little... It's able to sense the temperature
of the NiMH Cells and also Charge them...
I've done on charge cycle already so It definitely works... will try testing
it in the Universal Smart Charger later...

Please be aware that this design is copyrighted by ME!
I have not used the designs of OTHERS that are or were located on the web.
I have not also seen anyone attempt this type of construction.

Extra NOTE: There were four construction stages. I made a revamp of the
construction between Stage 2 and 4 so be aware the photos do NOT show the
modifications which took place for those thinking they want to attempt
this...

I will not give any details for the construction of this other than the
photos... be aware because of some personalized items any damage or injury
incurred while trying to duplicate this is at your own risk. I suggest that
no-one try this unless they know what they are doing and I will NOT be held
liable for your attempts as I have warned you NOT to try as you will put
your Newton and self at risk...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung