[NTLK] Gentlemen, PLEASE!

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 15:51:02 EST

Guys I'm sure I speak for many when I ask that we try to return the
list to the extremely positive place that it was just a few weeks ago.

Remember the buzz around the WWNC? Fantastic. I really enjoy the
optimism shown by many regulars, their contribution of ideas and
their own difficult (and dare I say altruistic) attempts to get some
great ideas off the ground for the benefit of the Newton Community.

A few people have seen fit to vent their frustration at some past
misdemeanors and misunderstandings. Fair enough. But thats now behind
us. Surely!

Please be aware that such extended discussion can only put other
members off. I've seen lists loose their way and die for less.

Lets get back to the creativity.

Now where's Adriano with that production line of accessories??!!

(I've still got a few ideas myself once I get some time!)

So, thanks to you all for the inspiration, and lets get back onto a
positive track.

Thank you.

Jon