Re: [NTLK] RARE PROTOTYPE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY TRAY REV 2

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 10:09:17 EST

On 3/10/06, Adriano <adriano.angelillis@gmail.com> wrote:

> much compliments for your polite and professional design!
>
> I think that if you would have a bit more time to dedicate on
> development,
> we all would get the chance to benefit of some really special products.

Hi Adriano,

Thank you for you gracious compliments! :-)
I've thought of a few other items but I do enjoy fabrication/construction
especially...
I'm inspired to by many, and you (of course) are on the top of the list -
especially having placed so many Proof of Concept ideas out...

I'd like to pre-announce that I've completed a Revision 2 fo the Prototype
Rechargeable Battery Tray (NiMH ONLY!). I had this revision in mind but was
so wrapped up in the construction of Revision 1 that I decided to wait till
this next effort to implement it.

This revision was prompted by a conversation with Frank, he reminded me that
it would be best not to have the Thermistor secured by tape on top of hte
cells. Yeah this was a problem for me also when I initially began designing
this but I've discovered also that anyone trying this modification better be
ready to be disappointed as it's construction is very delicate and time
consuming... I think that only a few attempts at this will be made by me and
one will eventually goto Frank...

The Photo Set is already up on my Flickr account, but I will be creating a
separate Photos Set Group for this so I can document the revisions and
variants I will make...

Enjoy....

--
God bless,