[NTLK] My "New" eMate

From: Ralph Glatt <julian814_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 17:31:31 EST

Well, I just got my eMate in the mail today. Batteries were dead, and the
power supply I ordered for it hasn't arrived yet. I did take a look inside
and saw something that confused me. Checked the service manual, but I
thought I'd ask here, just to make sure.

You can REMOVE the ROM from an eMate? Really? This gives me an idea. No
doubt it'll turn out to be expensive, but an idea nontheless.

Ralph