Re: [NTLK] recommendations on good serial to USB cable

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 18:59:53 EST

Susan Sedro wrote:
> Thank you for so many helpful suggestions. I'll start plugging away and see
> which of them I am able to implement. If anyone else has something to say
> on the topic of printing from my eMates, I'd like to hear it.
> Susan Sedro
> St. Paul, Minnesota

the coolest is the ir printing to an older HP printer, not real fast but
it impresses the heck out of folks when yur stanging there and the
printer fires up and dumps out your page. ok we it was more impressive
before wifi ;-)

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.