Re: [NTLK] NTLK - Works Spreadsheet

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 15:29:08 EST

Roland Roberts wrote:

> On the Newt, you need to install version 1.0.1 (1.1?) first as the 1.1.2
> is an upgrade only package. As best I can remember, PelicanWare made a
> non-bundled version called QuickFigure Pro, but also provided a free
> upgrade (presumably different from QF Pro) to the bundled QF works.
>
> regards,
>
> roland

Oh shoot I forgot about the upgrade part. Bascially what happens is it
checks to see if you have a old version installed and if you do it
deletes it then installs the latest version. If you don't then it says
"can't find upgrade" or something that effect. Been a while since I
installed it and forgot about this. You may not be able to beam it
without having EEunprotect installed to bypass the check.

-Dan