Re: [NTLK] Going Wireless (802.11b)…Vote for your favorite browser

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 18:13:22 EST

This happened to me too using Newtscape and Courier on an emate using
802.11b. I tried again an hour later and it worked fine. Perhaps it is due
to internet traffic at the time. I'm assuming you are able to download
other sites alright.

Just as an extra, I have been testing Courier and it is about 30%-50% faster
than Newtscape. There are a lot of pda friendly sites. But some websites
configured for something called Avantgo are a bit unreliable for
downloading.

HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Well I got my Newton going wireless but I was wondering why I am
unable to get to Google.

Has anyone had any luck?

Let me know what your favorite browser is…--
[snip]