[NTLK] Has anyone ever seen/ heard of a "Burroughs Pack?"

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 09:35:02 EST

The "A Moment of Silence..." thread brought to mind (well, my mind,
anyway...) something I've wondered about: the Burroughs Pack.

The below is the only description I can seem to find of it.

>Landware's Ken Landau was on hand to show off new Newton Photoshow as well
>as a shoulder holster-like >carrying case called a Burroughs Pack.

http://www.nycdaug.org/meetminutes97.html (under Meeting Minutes for
September 11, 1997)

It would seem that with a "shoulder holster"-type carrier, one could fall on
one's face or back (your choice) and still emerge with your Newton intact.
An added bonus would be that you could whip out your PDA a la Starsky and
Hutch. You know, for when Huggy Bear shows up and you need to take notes...

Has anyone ever seen one of these packs? Or, better yet, can anyone provide
a picture so we could actually *all* see what it looks like?

Best,

James Fraser