Re: [NTLK] CF card adapter, eMate batteries and other questions

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 10:40:19 EST

Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au> wrote:

>I have a cool engineers pen which has a normal pen, twist it the other way
>and it's a
>stylus, and the top of the pen is a magnet which can be twisted out to
>reveal a reversible philips & flat headed screwdriver, cost around AU$8.

[gazes in admiration and wonder]

Do you have a link to this so that non-Aussies might buy one? That sounds
like a real value-for-money -type pen...especially the screwdriver bit.

I've used one of these:

http://www.spacepen.com/usa/index2.htm (7th pen down)

for years. Admittedly, the fact that I could use the stylus portion on a
PDA was a secondary consideration at the time of purchase. I originally
bought it so I wouldn't have to use the *grimy* public styli provided at
points-of-sale for credit card transactions. Yuck.

Best,

James Fraser