Re: [NTLK] Html rendering on Newton

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 16:53:47 EST

Many thanks for the links, the infos i have found there are supreme.

[Each time i can i give a look at the Newton FAQ, and each time
i really amaze looking at the professionality put on those FAQs.
It took a lot of time to build them i think and i would love to have
the skills
to comprehend better the documentation available for Newton OS, but
it isn't.]

If one, or a group developers would want to upgrade the NIE,
what would they need to re-work on?

Which are the segments of the Newton OS involved on the tcp/ip stack?

Adriano