[NTLK] WTB - Newton Keyboards

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 10:29:37 EST

Hello,

Does anyone out there have a Newton keyboard (or two) that they'd be willing
to part with?

My quest for an adapter that would allow me to use a Palm Throwaway with my
Newton has come to naught, so I'd like to have a Newt keyboard or two on
hand for typing. Please let me know what you have (as well as the
cosmetic/functional condition) and your asking price.

I'm not sure if Newton keyboards tend to fail all at once or merely to start
  "dropping" a key or two at a time. So: if there's a bad key or two bad on
the keyboard, I *might* still be interested anyway. If possible, I'd very
much like to have a "beater" keyboard or two on hand so that I could relax
and not worry about the possibility of Something Bad happening to it (as is
usually the case with keyboards). I suppose that's the appeal of being able
to use the Palm keyboards instead: there's a Godzillion of them around and
they can be abused with impunity.

Shipping would be to zip 95132 (SF Bay Area). More than likely, cheap and
slow shipping will be fine for these, with USPS Parcel Post a particular
favourite of mine. I can pay via PayPal and prefer doing so via credit
card. Please let me know if you can accept CC-funded payments or if they
need to be balance transfers.

Best,

James Fraser