[NTLK] HP IrDA adapter/other uses

From: Martin Gomez <mmgomez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 14:04:17 EST

Hi list
i was googling on information on the HP C4103A IrDA adapter, when i found a
message from Glen Roe (NTLK archives, back in Sep-2000).
well, this adapter can be used with standar PC IrDA ports, with some
modifications. I don't know if there is a chance to use it on a mac, but
people with more mac hardware expersise than I should look at it if
interested.

the links are:
http://www.chrisalley.com/projects/HPIR/default.asp
http://www.colin99.co.uk/extras/irda/hp_c4103a_irda.htm

i will be doing the conversion and try to connect my newton through it.
(maybe i can port jerome's package installer to windows too)

regards

Martin Gomez