[NTLK] [FS] Prototype Battery Tray Rev 1 - Taking Offers

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 11:33:49 EST

[NTLK] Prototype Battery Tray Rev 1 - Taking Offers
I'm considering letting go of this Prototype.
I don't really need this but instead of sitting on it I thought maybe
someone on NTLK might be interested in it...

If you're interested drop me an offer. I'll listen to your offers...
I'm looking for the best offer as I'm considering eBay to raise some cash....

Still not getting sleep and everyone is sick now so replies will be slow.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung