Re: [NTLK] New Newton's!

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 14:57:54 EST

Unfortunately, Gmail requires SSL which the Newton still lacks.

I use NetTime to keep my Newton's clock accurate and Escale (part of
the DCL project [1]; no longer supported) on Mac OS X to install
packages and books. Even if you don't use the WiFi for web browsing
and e-mail, there are still uses.

[1] http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge