Re: [NTLK] Disconnecting from 802.11

From: Tyler Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 04:00:46 EST

Most odd - I went and restarted my newton without activating the packages on any stores, and if I launch Courier I do in fact NOT get the button... I set about activating other packages to see which one adds the button to Courier, turns out "Dock TCP/IP" version 1.2 by Paul Guyout is the culprit. :)
Available here: http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/en

Also, apparently I am indeed running version 1.1.1 of Courier after all.

I've had Dock TCP/IP since long before I found Courier, so I had always assumed that this button was always a part of Courier... shows what good assumptions are.

Sorry for any confusion, and thanks to Paul for adding this very useful button to Courier!

Tyler