[NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: <junkvenzon_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 13:16:10 EST

All,

I think the Torrent idea has merit to help soften the blow of burning sets and mailing them all over the place.

If we could all pick one person to make the .torrent file and upload it (it's a bit beyond me to get it started) and one person to duplicate DVDs, I could send a set to each person.

I think it's alright to send sets around. I'm pretty sure I weeded out all the Newton Software that is still being sold today.

Besides all the software I could find, these sets include tons of websites from '97 (including Apple's own Newton pages) as well as Newton eMate, 2000 & 2100 discs, pictures I took of the collection and tons more.

If we can decide this quickly, I can get the two sets mailed out this weekend.

John V