Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 00:57:57 EST

On Mar 23, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Andrew Beals wrote:

> I'm sitting on top of a 45 megabit connection. I'm sure I can find a
> unix torrent server. (^:

I feel totally slack, as I haven't distributed disks to anyone.
Unfortunately I am going to busy for another three weeks at minimum
(traveling).

I think letting Andrew, or perhaps Ed Kummel (if he is interested)
host disk images (perhaps via a torrent) is an excellent idea, as
these guys have connections I might dream of (and I do).

Sorry I have been a black whole for a set of these DVD's, but they are
safe and sound, and I will still be glad to duplicate and distribute
these, for those with a good dose of patience.

Marty