Re: [NTLK] screens

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 14:29:19 EST

On 3/24/06, Michael Blazer <m.blazer@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> Anybody know exactly what these are? In the picture they look more MP1x0-ish than
> MP2x00-ish to me. Also, I guess it's just the LCD (display) layer, and don't include
> the backlight or the digitizer?

These are LCD units for the MP1x0 series.
There were lots of LCDs for the MP2x00 series also...
There were also lots of Digitizers for the MP1x0 series,
But none yet has surfaced for the Digitizer for the MP2x00 series...

> It would be nice to find a source of new digitizers for the MP2x00, but this probably
> isn't it, is it?

You could always try Calvin Grier (is that spelling correct?)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung