Re: [NTLK] Newt Boots!

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 08:13:09 EST

Hello,

>If anyone is interested, the folks who were selling Newt Boots are still
>selling them...very, very cheaply.

Are they selling them at the $35 US "closeout special" price point mentioned
on their old site, or have they knocked the price down further?

>address is: jhonline *AT* earthlink *DOT* net. Their website is not
>responding (www.newtboot.com), but it can still be seen in Google's cache,
>or at Archive.org (with images). <jhonline@earthlink.net>

I tried pulling up the site and images at Archive.org. The pic at the top
of the page loaded, as did the "artist's conception" drawing at the bottom.
No dice on the "largish" photograph that purports to show the case itself,
though.

>My order has just arrived, and I'm loading up my case, so I can answer any
>questions.

Any chance of you bunging up some pictures online to show off your new(t)
purchase? While the newtboot.com site describes the case doing some
exciting things, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Best,

James Fraser