Re: [NTLK] Adress Access and i++

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 09:59:32 EST

I use both. Address Access is a nice quick way to view and access names. But
I++ is the real winner in my opinion. It is a very slick menuing system that
makes it very easy to access all of your Newton's apps. You can organize
them in a variety of ways and setup groups and all kinds of things. I highly
recommend both.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

Marcus Hammerschmitt wrote:
I've seen a soft called "Address Access" mentioned somewhere,
along with "i++". Is this any good? Can it speed up reliably the
process of feeding your Newt (speaking of the 2100 and the eMate)
new address data? If so, where can I find it?