[NTLK] Modem to Modem connection method

From: June Tate <june_at_theonelab.com>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 18:02:30 EST

Hey all,
Any of you on this list have any experience with the modem to modem
connection method described on [1]WikiWikiNewt? I'm attempting to use
it with my brand new (new to me, anyway) MP2100 and a USR 3CXM556
modem, yet even with a terminal program monitoring the computer's
modem I'm not getting any data transferred -- in fact, I'm not even
getting a CONNECT message from the computer's modem. Am I doing
something horribly wrong here?

I'd connect via a serial dongle, but I'm afraid this unit didn't come
with one.

--
June Tate
june@theonelab.com