Re: [NTLK] WTB - Battery cage/pack and serial adapter for Newton 2x000

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 11:27:03 EST

> Looking for a battery cage or a powerpack for the newton 2x000.
> Also looking for the serial adapter.

As for the battery pack, it's not that difficult to rebuild your
own (provided you have one):

    http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

I can do this for you if you don't feel up to it, this would set
you back EUR 35.00 plus shipping at cost. If you don't have an old pack,
I could rebuild one from my supply, which would cost you ten bucks
more.
I'm currently doing rebuilds using 2100mAh cells, which means that
the performance of such a pack is 1.75 times that of a new original
Apple pack.

Cheers

Frank