[NTLK] Text Sync / nSync .33 Problems....

From: Andrew Diller <dillera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 12:20:54 EST

Hello:

I'm trying to use nSync .3.3 w/ the Text Sync plug from
OnionGlassSoftware (http://thenowhereman.com/hacks/newton/index.html).

I can sync notes from the Newton 2100 to my Mac G5 (10.4) via the
serial and TCPIP, but I _can't_ get a note that I create on the Mac to
sync to the Newt.

Is anyone out there able to do this on their newts and Macs?

I've searched the archives, and people had issues about wierd symbols
in the name of the notes, but I've made sure this is not the case with
me.

Names and Dates also work well- I'm suprised at how nice this software works.