Re: [NTLK] Sonny Hung's Flickr Photos

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 00:25:32 EST

On 3/31/06, Josh Burker <newt_talk@mac.com> wrote:
> I must commend Sonny Hung on his contribution to the Newton Flickr
> pool with his myriad professional-grade photos of Newtons and
> accessories:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/newtons/pool/
>
> Sonny, job very well done!!
>
> Josh

Thank you Josh for your kind words.

I would like to commend everyone who has donated their photos of
Newton related items to the Newton Pool that I don't personally have
(and all the other Posters who have also contributed) so that they
(the photos) would be available for viewing by the Newton Community.

But, ... most of all a BIG Thank You to Grant who graciously sponsored
my Pro Account (I'm not inclined to spend unless I really need to)
which allows me to upload a Whopping 2GB per month while I am up at
all hours on my free time after changing numerous diapers and trying
to put to sleep a ever growing 2 month old son... (I got to have an
appropriate outlet of some type) :-)

Yawn, got ot catch those ZZZzzz... now...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung