Re: [NTLK] Screen polish?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 08:00:53 EST

The display has a textured surface, see Daniel Padilla's microscopic
photo
<http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/>
Frank Gruendel has carefully polished all the textured material off
to get a display surface similar to the 120.
see< http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=107084164609725&w=2>
for one discussion, you will find additional discussion in the
archives if you search the archives for K3 polish.

Matt screen protectors will reduce the noticeability wear.

Woody