Re: [NTLK] Does anyone have photos of DVT, EVT and Clear Case Newtons?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 11:17:39 EST

On 3/31/06, Grant Hutchinson <grant@splorp.com> wrote:
> Sonny, I will be rephotographing as many of my unique and prototype
> Newtons sometime over the next month or so (including the WWDC clear case
> 110, with packaging and receipt). I only wish I had other clear case
> hardware to shoot.

Grant, I eagerly await for those tantalizing crystal clear photos you take! :-)

Now, does anyone else out there have anything special they would like
to share with the whole community? I state again, WE are definitely
wanting to see some other Clear Case Newtons beside the MP110 (unless
it's a pre-certified version of course)...

I've only been able to post the back of a Production MP130 and I'm
still looking through my archives for the OMP or MP100 Clear Case
photo that I saved way back when...

Now one other item would be the Bunn Wamer the Grant has. Does anyone
have the Complete Setup? Grant's version is still missing another
section... I hope someone out there has the FULL complete setup and
might be willing to share some clear photos!

Might I say that there is another Clear Case MP110 on eBay at this
moment and it has a bid of $300 USD IIRC... I'm a bit baffled by the
price, that's a bit hefty for it...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung