Re: [NTLK] Screen polish?

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 11:44:41 EST

Hi Andreas,

Years ago, this same issue came up, and several NewtonTalkers responded
that a specific kind of silicone polish or "wax", sold by Amway (an MLM firm
in the US), worked very well for restoration of slightly scratched screens.
The polish was of the type that you applied, let dry and buffed off. I've
used the polish in the distant past (not on a Newton screen, though) and it
worked very well. I can see how it would be useful for the Newton screen.

Regards,

Gary