Re: [NTLK] Screen polish?

From: Bret Feinblatt <bafein_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 22:21:39 EST

I recently picked up a pretty cool Belkin multi-use pen, which has a
laser, LED light, regular pen, and a stylus tip. Since using this
with my 2x00u, I've noticed that writing is a lot smoother than it is
with the regular N2x00 stylus.I also noticed that the spring-action
stylus from my old Newt 110 writes a lot smoother than the 2x00
stylus does.
What do you think - Is it just the nature of the stylus tip for the
2x00, or is it more the amount of use the original stylus gets? I
suspect it's the original stylus' tip itself. And going on that
theory, I'm wondering if there is some way to get newer style stylus
tips, which seem to be easier on the screen, that would fit into the
2x00 stylus body.

I'd really like to avoid scratching up my screen any more, and it
seems like the regular stylus manages to find any speck of dust,
however small, with the inevitable result. And the other styluses
(stylii?) seem to work better on that score.

--
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?