Re: [NTLK] rtf in In/Out (and over Bluetooth)

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 18:16:12 EDT

On May 1, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Woody Smith wrote:

> did you place check mark next to the item in the inbox?
> then use the put away tag, I believe rtf would be put away to notes

The problem when I last tried sending RTFs over Bluetooth was that
they were put away to Notes as _plain text_, so they lost all of the
RTF formatting.

I think I was able to view 'em with formatting in the inbox, using
the Paper stationery. But as soon as you put away: sadness.

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/