Re: [NTLK] Freeze utilities....

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 02:18:29 EDT

On 5/4/06, andy bloom <andybloom@mac.com> wrote:
> What might be the best freeze package to use to liberate up some space?

Any will do the job! It's no big deal....

> As an added query, how do I select groups of packages?

Besides the "hold the pen down until it squeeks" trick, you can also
hit the belly button (overview button between the up and down arrows)
while in Extras to get a list of icons. Then you can check off the
packages you want to freeze, and then go to the Envelope, and freeze
them all together.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland