Re: [NTLK] Windows serial problem

From: Andrés Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 10:36:07 EDT

May be too late, but I make my try to help:

As long as I remember, some toshiba notebooks does have more than one serial
port. The first one is the serial where the mouse (build-in) is connected
and the second one is the external serial port, where more devices can be
connected.

Have fun!
Andy.

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!