Re: [NTLK] [FS] [ANN] Newton 2000 & 2100 Blue and White Backlights Available

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 11:58:41 EDT

Knowledgenavigator,

on your past posts here in NTLK you told you were intentioned
to make replacement backlights for the eMate, but now i see
you have runt production of a perfect copy of the same job
made by Calvin Grier sometime ago.

Calvin's backlights: http://www.adago.net/

Your 99usd target price is offensive.
Then you are offering the backlights at 39usd to the first 25 people,
while Calvin offered his backlights at similar price range to any
people ever bought from him,
and sometimes charged just a few less than 30 bucks for a brand new
white, blue or green newton compatible backlight.

When/If you will ever be able to build something really new,
i am sure you will make a really great job and will leave newtonians
without breathe.

I will await that day to leave to you my best compliments.

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis

'Green is better'
http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/