Re: [NTLK] Stupid programming horse sh%t

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 01:40:07 EDT

Something similar happened in a neighboring county...Fairfax county in Virginia.
  I'm a firm beliver that like fences, locks make good neighbors...How many people snoop in other people's medicine cabinet when they visit someone elses house? It's human nature. All I'm saying is that being aware that not everybody in the world is your friend, it's your own fault if you don't take precautions...How does that saying go? "stupid is as stupid does"
  I'm not stupid, and my cameras and locks are there as a deterrant to others who may feel the urg to do something stupid...think of it as a community service.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Norman Palardy <npalardy@great-white-software.com> wrote:

On May 16, 2006, at 4:54 PM, Andrei Chichak wrote:

> The people of San Jose may boo Canada, but...
>
> I'm not sure my inlaws have locks on their doors and my parents leave
> their keys in their cars in the driveway.
>
> It may be a fairy tale, but when a cop gets killed here it's national
> news. Sounds more like the alternative is a nightmare.

Windsor (right across from Detroit) just had their first cop killed
while on duty in 125 years

"Traveling on a domestic airline with children on board is like traveling with a Chihuahua with diarrhea"
   Jerry Clavner, a sociology and anthropology professor from Cleveland.