Re: [NTLK] key shortcut on Frank's web page

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 09:28:49 EDT

Hello,

>I have a quick question. I've got a Freekey here <http://www.pda-
>soft.de/body_freekey.html and am trying to get it working with my
>120s here.

Just out of morbid curiosity: are there any more where yours came from? I
assume you got yours as a one-off, but you can't blame a fellow for asking
(or at least try not to).

Actually, I think Frank Gruendel was looking for one of these, if I remember
correctly. If that's still the case, I guess the best I can do is say, "Me
after him, please."

It would be nice to use a "real" keyboard with the 120 I'm trying to use for
meeting notes, especially since the Newtway seems to be made of Unobtainium
right now.

Best,

James Fraser