Re: [NTLK] Comparing MP 2000/2100 and PSP dimensions

From: Adrian Bruch <abruch_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 04:38:15 EDT

> Does anyone own an MP 2000/2100 and a Sony PSP? I'm wondering how their
> respective dimensions (screen size and case size) compare to each other.
I got both and the MP2100 is 4 cm wider and 4 cm longer than the PSP.

If it helps you out. I have an original Newton branded Leather zip wallet
travelling case that I will sell. Offline.

cheers Ade

--
Adrian Bruch
Lecturer: The Digital Studio
Bachelor of Interactive Media,
School of Communication and Creative Arts
Deakin University [Burwood] Australia.
Phone: 03 924 46083 / Mobile 0419 359261
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named
addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of
the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return
email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error
or virus free.