Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New experiences with your MessagePad

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 22:12:02 EDT

Hi Adriano,

Many thanks for the detailed reply. I certainly appreciate all the
information. I knew about the crash in Escale with 230400bps connections,
but I had long hoped for the author of Escale to fix that bug. Guess that's
not forthcoming though. Regardless, you products do interest me, so I
believe I will be placing an order with you shortly.

In the meantime, I found another dead link on your site. Please go to this
page:

http://notwen.com/newtk/features/

Click on the blue NewtLight link and you will get an error 404 in German.

Best,

James Wages