Re: [NTLK] WiFi card settings?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 08:59:01 EST

You can't connect to the XP box using Ethernet, only the Mac's can do this.
You can however connect to the web through your router.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Virgin Islands & Guam

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application