Re: [NTLK] Connecting eMate to Windows

From: Aaron <a.cronk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 23:48:17 EST

I decided to give up the connectivity with the Windows machine and try it on
my g3 imac and that worked fine. After a few hours I decided to try it again
with my windows box. I was messing around and decided to run 10 slowdown.exe's
with the slider all the way to the right on each one. It actually worke. I
then tried to run 4 again and it worked... well it worked once.
After a few more experiments, it seems that I need to run 6 of the
slowdown.exe's with the sliders all the way to the right. Now I can install
packages and its seems to be good. I do have another issue, but I'll make a
new post for that.

If I've got two slowdown.exe's running (both are set to the second