[NTLK] NotePhone Handbuch

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 08:57:20 EST

[NTLK] NotePhone Handbuch

Hey I'm in the process of scanning in the NotePhone Handbuch for myself.
If anyone is interested in it tell me.
Should I forward this to anyone to be placed on their server for others?
I'll be eventually forwarding this to SIEMENS so they have a copy
since I was told by a representative that they don't have a copy of
it.

I'm doing a straight scan into a PDF and will not re-size it or
convert it with OCR to clean it up... Not sure how large it will be
yet but I'm doing it in 10 page increments for now till I get it all
done where I will combine it all into one large PDF...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung