Re: [NTLK] Intermittent WaveLan problem -- please help!

From: dieter <dieter.randolph+feed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 14:36:39 EST

That makes sense; however, when I try to set up the new (manual) setup on
the Newton, I'm asked to supply the address of a DNS server. I'm on
RoadRunner, and so don't have DNS information. If I try to do the manual
setup on the Newton without supplying DNS (using the default 0.0.0.0), it
will not connect. Is there any way around this?
Thanks again,
Dieter