Re: [NTLK] Looking to buy internal connector IL- WX-32PB-VF-

From: SCORDILIS Thierry <t.scordilis_at_atral.fr>
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 09:25:27 EST

If there is some possiblities of having some newton interconnect both newton-side or dongle side it could be interresting to create a kind of common order or to publish the information to get some ...

I'm not sure it is still existing, if it is the case we have to thing of a replacement for this connector ...

I'm interresting in this type of connector for hardware prototyping.

Thierry.