Re: [NTLK] Random historical thoughts...

From: Joel M. Sciamma <joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 05:38:26 EST

Maurice,

Nice to see you here on list.

I read all the Dr. Llama columns I could get my hands on as I tried
to get up to speed with the Newton and always liked the style and the
clarity of those pieces - thanks.

Physically remote though I was, there was a nice feeling of community
as we tried to get our solutions out of the door for this new platform.

I'm sure we all look forward to hearing more from you about your
experiences when you have some time to put them down.

Joel.